₹ 53000 per person
Tashkent is the capital city of Uzbekistan. It’s known for its many museums and its mix of modern and Soviet-era architecture. The Amir Timur Museum houses manuscripts, weapons and other relics from the Timurid dynasty. Nearby, the huge State Museum of History of Uzbekistan has centuries-old Buddhist artifacts. The city’s skyline is distinguished by Tashkent Tower, which offers city views from its observation deck.
- Uzbekistan Visa support & Normal Visa processing fees
- Return Economy Class Airfare on Uzbekistan Airways Ex-Delhi with meals served
- Return airport transfers
- 04 Nights accommodation in 3 Star Tashkent Hotel -4 Buffet Breakfasts at the hotel
- 04 Lunches *4 Gala Dinners with Veg & Non-Veg Snacks, Vodka, Beer, Juices, Soft Drinks & Exclusive Daily Belly Dance shows
- All Sightseeing as per above tour itinerary.
- Full day trip to Charvak Lake & Chimgan Mountains
- CHAIRLIFT ride to the top of the mountain on Ski lift
- All transfers as per itinerary by AC Luxury Coach.
- Services of Professional English speaking guide.
Inclusive of All Taxes Per Person @ Rs.53000/- from Delhi
IncludedTashkentEntry Fees3 Star AccommodationPersonal GuideBreakfast