Sri Lanka (formerly Ceylon) is an island nation south of India in the Indian Ocean. Its diverse landscapes range from the rainforest and arid plains to highlands and sandy beaches. It’s famed for its ancient Buddhist ruins, including the 5th-century citadel Sigiriya, with its palace and frescoes. The city of Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka’s ancient capital, has many ruins dating back more than 2,000 years.
IncludedSri LankaEntry Fees3 Star AccommodationPersonal GuideBreakfast
- Arrive at the airport and Transfer to Dambulla hotel, en route visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage.
- Then rest at the hotel
- In the evening visit to Dambulla cave temple.
- Overnight stay at Hotel - Dambulla
- In the evening experience the cultural dance
- Overnight stay at Hotel – Kandy
- After b-fast proceed to Colombo and do a city tour (Independence Square, Gangarama BuddhistTemple, Colombo Fort, Galle Face Green).
- Overnight stay at the Hotel–Colombo.
Suggested Hotels-With 3*, 02 Night at Fresco Water Villa-Dambulla 01 Night at Oak Ray-Kandy 01 Night at GOH-Colombo
- Meet and assist on arrival & assist on departure.
- Accommodation at Double rooms with Half board meals at mentioned hotels or similar.[B/f & Dinner]
- Air-conditioned private transport.
- English speaking tourist driver/guide.
- Specialized tourist guides at cultural sites.
- AirFare Pune to Pune
- Visa fees
- Monuments entries fees.