Japan is an island nation in the Pacific Ocean with dense cities, imperial palaces, mountainous national parks and thousands of shrines and temples. Shinkansen bullet trains connect the main islands of Kyushu (with Okinawa’s subtropical beaches), Honshu (home to Tokyo and Hiroshima’s atomic-bomb memorial) and Hokkaido (famous for skiing). Tokyo, the capital, is known for skyscrapers, shopping and pop culture.
TOUR COST @ USD2225 (₹ 152758) PER ADULT (cost is based on minimum 02 adults travelling together on Double/Twin sharing basis). Plus Air Fare and Visa charges.
TOUR COST INCLUDES:–
- Accommodation in hotels given below or similar
- Daily breakfast at the hotels
- Lunches and dinners all throughout the tour in local restaurants or hotels of your stay.
- AC Coach for transfers and sightseeing tours as per the itinerary.
TOUR COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:-
- Any Airfare, Visa fees, Over seas Insurance
- Tips to Tour manager / Driver if applicable
- City tax payable at respective hotels / city is not added in above tour cost
- Any items of personal nature like telephone calls, beverages, laundry etc .or anything not specifically mentioned in the “cost includes”.
HOTELS USED ON TOUR AS BELOW OR SIMILAR :
Tokyo-Pearl, TheB, ChisanInn, RouteInn, Washington, ToyokoInn, Gate Way, Marroad, Mercure Prince, Kurobe View, Kuro Kan, Rako Hananoi, Route Inn, Beniya, Suwa Lakeside Mount Tate-Route Inn, New Grand, Rei, Kanazawa, Canal Park Minoya, Grand, Seifuso, Mimatsu, Yagi Pearl City, Ariston, ChisanInn, RouteInn, Luxe Washington, Luxe, Route Inn, Garden Place, Sunny Steon
IncludedJapanEntry Fees3 Star AccommodationPersonal GuideBreakfast
- Visit Sensoji Temple, Thunder Gate (TheKaminarimo) + Nakamise Shopping Street (Sightseeing the Tokyo Skytree) Nijubashi
- Bridge (Two - tiered Bridge), Meiji Shrine, Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building Observation Decks.
- The quote above is applied for tours departing in 2018 except the long holiday periods n Japan.
- Tips for Tour guide & Driver have not been included in the quote which is 5 USD per day per pax.
- It generally takes a month to process of visa application.
- Noshow: 100% of the tour fee will be charged. Final payments should be made 15 days before the departure.
- The travel bus is available for use 10 hours per days as per the rules & regulations of Japan.
- The order of the itinerary, meals and hotels are for reference only. Adjustments may be made as per requirement from time to time.
- Rooms will only be booked after you confirm total number of passengers traveling.
- Flight tickets and visa service fees are not included in this quote.
- All rates are Nett & non-commission able to you.
- Deposit of 25% of invoice value is required to confirm the tour.
- Second instalment 25% on confirmation of services like hotel and sightseeing tours. We need 100% payment of Eurail tickets amount.
- Balance payment can be made 30 days prior to the departure.
- Tour cost not valid for travel during “Difficult Period” i.e. for any exhibitions, events, tradefairs taking place at any of the city, and surcharge as per actual shall belevied.
- GST applicable on final billing.